Oh yes, 1 day and counting…..But before the new release, please know there will be an increase in our copic marker prices, but you can still order today at last years prices $6.00 for an original copic, if you are in need go HERE NOW!
And becasue today will be a busy day, it already has been a busy month, and will be a busy week. This is my MANTRA!
Oh yes we are getting closer to the release of the catalog, I have them in my hands and envelopes are addressed to go out in the mail tomorrow!
Here is another inspiring card from our new release!
This card was created using two new paper colors and a new stamp set, burano is the solid color, titian is the venetian patterned paper, and floral duet is the stamp set, and a little teaser for you, this set will be included in our February spotlight too! EEP!
This card sample uses our new touch of nature set and our new crush ribbon…OO LA LA!
New Seattle grey paper and ink, it is the PERFECT color grey, just like our pebble and seattle, so now we have 3 greys!
What else goes with grey you might think, wait until you see our new grapefruit, pistachio and grape paper……..Just you wait, 6 days and counting!
When you see this set you are going to NEED it!
Join me on February 1st online at my webstore to see the entire catalog
You can own any of these items on February 1st! Shop here!
The new a•muse|studio venetian color palatte is really stunning, vibrant and exciting. Your handmade cards take on a new life, the effect it has on the card truly amazes me. When you open a card made with this new line of papers, immediately you smile! And don’t you just love the simplicity! I do!
Enjoy your day and happy stamping.
Here is a sampling of one of our new sets!
Here are a few things for starters:
- A brand new cutting machine from Spellbinders – the Grand Calibur. It’s NOT the one currently on the market. Unlike the current Grand Calibur, this new one has an actual full-sized 8.5″x11″ platform (the one on the market currently isn’t really 8.5″x11′). For a limited time, this machine will only be available through a AMUSE Studio.
- New dies, some of which are also exclusive to AMUSE Studio and only work in this new machine.
- 46 or 47 new stamp sets (I lost count)
- ALL but 3 items from the 2012 Holiday catalog
- Re-designed polka dot paper – now it’s on sugar paper instead of vanilla paper and the dots are small and uniform in appearance and alignment
- A brand new color palette called Venetian that will knock your socks off!!! There are 6 solid cardstock colors, and 6 matching patterned papers in addition to ink pads and satin ribbon to match.
- 4 new colors have been added to the existing color palettes which have been re-designed to make them fit. Look for Grape, Grapefruit, Seattle, and Pistashio. We are also keeping Pebble and Wasabi from the 2011 Holiday catalog.
- 2 new ribbon styles – chevron (bermuda, lime, orange) and silky crushed ribbon (french roast, fern and vanilla)
- We’ve added crystal clear cardstock which is a thick clear acetate and a really nice coasterboard as well.
- Shimmer cardstock and damask now have assortment packs just like gingham and the new polka dot.
- There is a new patterned paper called grid which has been really fun to play with already!
- The consultant starter kit has been upgraded to include more cardstock so a new consultant doesn’t have to place an order right away to start their first event.
- So many new dies to DIE for!!!
Until January 31st our copic prices for the original marker are still ONLY $6.00, get your copics NOW save $ on each marker before the price increase! SHOP NOW!
Ring in the new year with some of these yummy goodies. All of these products are available to purchase online at my webstore. OR host a workshop and invite your friends, family and co-workers over for a super treat of making valentine wishes!