a•muse|studio national conference
Here is a sampling of one of our new sets!
Here are a few things for starters:
- A brand new cutting machine from Spellbinders – the Grand Calibur. It’s NOT the one currently on the market. Unlike the current Grand Calibur, this new one has an actual full-sized 8.5″x11″ platform (the one on the market currently isn’t really 8.5″x11′). For a limited time, this machine will only be available through a AMUSE Studio.
- New dies, some of which are also exclusive to AMUSE Studio and only work in this new machine.
- 46 or 47 new stamp sets (I lost count)
- ALL but 3 items from the 2012 Holiday catalog
- Re-designed polka dot paper – now it’s on sugar paper instead of vanilla paper and the dots are small and uniform in appearance and alignment
- A brand new color palette called Venetian that will knock your socks off!!! There are 6 solid cardstock colors, and 6 matching patterned papers in addition to ink pads and satin ribbon to match.
- 4 new colors have been added to the existing color palettes which have been re-designed to make them fit. Look for Grape, Grapefruit, Seattle, and Pistashio. We are also keeping Pebble and Wasabi from the 2011 Holiday catalog.
- 2 new ribbon styles – chevron (bermuda, lime, orange) and silky crushed ribbon (french roast, fern and vanilla)
- We’ve added crystal clear cardstock which is a thick clear acetate and a really nice coasterboard as well.
- Shimmer cardstock and damask now have assortment packs just like gingham and the new polka dot.
- There is a new patterned paper called grid which has been really fun to play with already!
- The consultant starter kit has been upgraded to include more cardstock so a new consultant doesn’t have to place an order right away to start their first event.
- So many new dies to DIE for!!!
Until January 31st our copic prices for the original marker are still ONLY $6.00, get your copics NOW save $ on each marker before the price increase! SHOP NOW!